25 Top Southern Gospel Hits - Over 85 Minutes of Great Christian Music





Three nails on the Cross equals forgiveness. Lord help me coz am lost. This collection is beautiful. I can never have enough of it. They sooth the soul and give me hope every time I listen. I know that God loves me and that Jesus will do anything for me. You know the greatest love story; of Jesus and me. I have seen some really bad times and I have had some really good. 

When I look back, I see the hand of Jesus in me. I have made really bad choices but still, Jesus has seen me through the worst of times. He has never left me; I have left him a couple of times. Actually very many times. Thank goodness Love lasts forever. God is love. There are times I wish I was a better person. But I am just this sinner. Not worthy of the love of God yet He still loves me unconditionally.

Faith is all you need to make it. When you ask God for anything, you must have faith that He will grant you. Otherwise, if you are not going to exercise any faith you should not even pray. you know, the faith like that of a little child. That is what we all need. Faith without questioning. With faith and hope, I will sing unto the Lord and praise his name because he is worthy.

May you be abundantly blessed in your life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Felopio™ Blocked Fallopian Tubes Treatment | Herbs to Unblock Fallopian Tubes

I really miss those days when

How Thailand Is Moving Toward a Digital-First Economy