Crazy drivers on the lose

Learning how to drive is one of those things that are expected of all of us. In fact, if at a certain age you still don’t know how to drive, they you appear to be strange. The only excuse could be a disability. Before you get your driving license, you are subjected to a driving test which you have to pass. Good news, if you fail, you can re-take the test.

If everyone is taught how to drive and go through a driving test before they are given the green light to drive, how come we have crazy drivers on the lose? Perhaps part of the test should include psychological evaluation. The problem is, when one is learning, they are usually not crazy. They become crazy once they gain more confidence on the road.

My mentor once said to me that whenever I am driving, I should assume that I am the only sane driver. I took that advice and for sure, it helps me all the time; I do not get worked up when people do crazy unexpected moves on the road. I just tell myself they are insane, it is not their fault. Does that mean that I don’t do crazy things? No. I in fact, have done crazy stuff… but not all the time.


Anybody, any driver can go crazy on the road at times. The circumstances of the driver at the time they at driving can lead them to do things that they wouldn't normally do. You know the one time you were driving dangerously and you have a solid excuse for it. There is a possibility the other drivers also have very agreeable excuses for reckless driving. It is excusable once in a while, and when it does not cause any accident.

There are however, habitual crazy drivers. These are the ones who make it unbearable for all others on the road. Where does this breed of drivers come from? Are they taught how to be obnoxious? Do they learn or they just don’t know the traffic and safety rules? For instance, a drunk driver speeding and overtaking on a bend puts the lives of many at risk. You can only imagine what could be going on through their minds when they are doing this. This might as well be termed as a suicide mission turning into a homicide.

The next time you get behind the wheels, be sure you are sane and ready to take on the challenge as the only sane driver on the road. Do not go crazy because everybody else is. Be considerate of other motorists and pedestrians.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Felopio™ Blocked Fallopian Tubes Treatment | Herbs to Unblock Fallopian Tubes

I really miss those days when

How Thailand Is Moving Toward a Digital-First Economy