The cloud is here


I don’t understand why this is making News, I mean; the cloud has always been there. Since you were born, have you ever seen the cloud missing from the sky? Now somebody started talking about it and now it is the hottest news. Wonders shall never end.

Maybe it is a different kind of cloud. My curiosity led me to Google. To my unbelief, there is actually somebody selling space in the Cloud! And it is not cheap, if they are giving $500 discount for any new purchase, I can only imagine how much that space up there in the air is costing. Especially what they are calling the Private Cloud! My problem is not that there is someone selling storage space in the Cloud, my problem is with the people buying.

How do you use your hard earned money to buy space in the air? Don’t you know that air is free? Tell me, how much do you pay for oxygen you breath in? The air you breathe is in your surrounding and yet you don’t pay for it. So why pay for space that is in nobody’s territory?

The thing that amuses me the most is the cloud login. So one is supposed to create an account in order to login into the Cloud. And if you forget your password, you will not have access. This is insane. Who came up with this thing? If you pay for this, just know you are making someone rich out of your ignorance. Just now, I was outside and I had access to all the Clouds in the sky.

Back to the Cloud storage… what kind of your belonging will you want to store in the Cloud? Are they things you no longer want, need or those you totally want to forget about? There are many other ways you can dispose of such items; like charity donations. You may not want it but there is someone out there who needs it. What if you want to retrieve your items from the Cloud, what will you do? You know Clouds don’t stay in one position, they are always moving, around the globe. So how will you identify the Cloud you stored your items in? Now that they are all the same anyway!

Anyway, I am good with my carton boxes. And not a dropbox… there is no way on earth I would keep my items in a box then drop it!



Comments

  1. If Clouds can sell, anything and everything can make you #business

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. Enjoy your reading!

Popular posts from this blog

Felopio™ Blocked Fallopian Tubes Treatment | Herbs to Unblock Fallopian Tubes

I really miss those days when

How Thailand Is Moving Toward a Digital-First Economy