If you cant Google it, DuckDuckGo!


Google is always the number one choice. But why do you Google? I don't know about you but I Google because Google is my default search Engine and it has all the answers I am looking for. At times, Google even suggests questions I hadn’t thought of and gives me answers to those questions. How effective is that? Really cool!

And then again, have you ever heard someone saying Yahoo it? or Bing it? or DuckDuckGo it? That sure sounds funny. But imagine you can actually DuckDuckGo… this is a customisable search Engine that does not track you. Or so they say.





The Q/A section of this search engine is very interesting. You don’t have to scroll much and you will get what you are looking for very fast. The Meaning Section gives more insight on the search term. Get this; you can scroll both vertically and horizontally!

Next time you find yourself and you can’t figure out why Google, DuckDuckGo!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Felopio™ Blocked Fallopian Tubes Treatment | Herbs to Unblock Fallopian Tubes

I really miss those days when

How Thailand Is Moving Toward a Digital-First Economy